Over the years, much as been said about the value of holistic (also known as “integrated”) medicine versus a more clinical and prescription based approach. Here at Mandala Integrated Medicine in Davenport Iowa, holistic medicine is a way of life. We believe that the consideration of a person’s physical, mental, emotional, and social well-being are all a part of the management and prevention of sickness. As Quad Cities alternative medicine providers, the Mandala team recognizes the value of treating the whole person, not just writing a prescription.
The Quad Cities holistic medicine approach is one where we look for the story behind the story. We want to get to know you before making our assessment and plan of action. As we talk to you, we will ask questions such as:
- What made you seek out a holistic medicine approach in Davenport?
- What do you think the problem is?
- What are you seeking to learn as part of a Quad Cities alternative medicine appointment?
Benefits of Quad Cities Holistic Medicine
As more people are discouraged when the traditional medicinal approach does not get the results desired, they will turn to options such as those used at our holistic medicine location in Iowa. They recognize the benefits of alternative medicine and choose to make the change. Some of the reasons given for opting for a Quad Cities alternative medicine approach include the following:
- Holistic medicine is not a quick fix due to taking medicine that will likely have unpleasant side-effects. Rather, it is a whole lifestyle change in which the “side effects” are better health and little – if any drugs. The US CDC states that lifestyles choices account for 53% of a person’s wellness, with the quality of care accounting for only 10%. Yes, habits and genetics play a role, but lifestyle choices are the largest factor.
- Mandala holistic medicine approach will teach you how to use breathing exercises, meditation, touch therapy and other non-invasive approaches to help you deal with pain – be it physical, emotional, or mental.
- By helping you to develop a healthier diet and exercise plan and determining what nutrients need to be replenished in your body, Quad Cities alternative medicine methods mean you feel better in all aspects of living.
As a Top Quad Cities holistic medicine providers, we do not disregard the knowledge or approaches of traditional medicine, but will often use it in conjunction with our methods. It is our goal to see you happy and healthy, and as quad cities holistic medicine providers, we know that you are placing your trust and your health in our care. If you want to learn more about quad cities alternative medicine, call Mandala Integrated Medicine today.